ET8102 Digital Multimeter 6000 Counts True RMS Flashlight Digital Voltmeter 1000V 10A AC/DC Ammeter Pocket Multimeter
Functions Buttons: Select (Yellow): Select DC/AC in current modes, continuity, diode, capacity, temperature in ohm mode and can also be used to show duty cycle in Hz mode and frequency and duty cycle in AC mode. Hold: Will freeze the display reading, until pressed again,…
- Select (Yellow): Select DC/AC in current modes, continuity, diode, capacity, temperature in ohm mode and can also be used to show duty cycle in Hz mode and frequency and duty cycle in AC mode.
- Hold: Will freeze the display reading, until pressed again, hold down to activate the background light.
- Range, REL: Select manual range and change range, hold down to reactivate automatic ranging. In capacitance it is a REL function to zero out and offset.
- Max/min: Capture maximum and minimum values, it will change between max/min/actual, holding it down will activate flashlight.
- Off: Meter is turned off
- VAC: AC voltage and frequency/duty-cycle, the frequency input has high sensitivity and low bandwidth.
- VDC: DC voltage
- Ohm, diode, continuity, capacitance, temperature Fahrenheit, temperature Celsius
- Hz: Logical frequency input, can also show duty cycle.
- A: Ampere DC or AC
- mA: Milli ampere DC or AC
- uA: Micro ampere DC or AC
- Test: Phase detection with one connection. This will show 0 or OL in the display, OL means phase detected.
- NCV: Non-contact voltage or electric field detection.
- 10ADC: 10A DC current input.
- COM: The common terminal for all ranges.
- xxx: All other ranges, including uA and mA.
- Volt and frequency
- 1V AC readings is 5% down at 2.3kHz, rms will not work at that frequency
- AC frequency range with 0.1V input is from 1.1Hz to 2.5kHz
- AC frequency range with 0.1V input it can be stretched to 32kHz
- AC frequency range requires a zero crossing.
- Frequency input can handle +/-2.8V offset with 1Vrms input.
- At 1Vrms frequency input range is from 1.1Hz to 44MHz
- Duty cycle works from 1% to 99% at 100kHz with 4Vpp, precision is within 0.3.
- Max/min needs about 200ms to capture a voltage, autorange is disabled when using this function and it will not capture every max/min.
- Input impedance is 10-11Mohm on DC and AC
- Frequency input is 2-3kOhm in input impedance above 2V
- Input protection is 1000VDC/750VAC
- Frequency input is protected to 250V or 550V DC or AC peak (Both values are specified).
- 10A range has audible alarm above 10A
- 10A range is fused with a 10A/250V 5×20mm fuse
- mAuA range is fused with a 0.6A/250V 5×20mm fuse
- Current ranges starts in DC
- Input voltage must not be more than 36VDC or 25VAC
- Ohm, continuity, diode and capacitance
- Ohm needs about 2.5s to measure 100ohm
- Ohm voltage is 1.1V open and 0.25mA shorted.
- Continuity is fast (About 20ms).
- Continuity beeps when resistance is below 50ohm.
- Continuity is 2.1V open and 0.25mA shorted
- Diode range uses 4.0V, max. display is 3.3V at 0.25mA, max. current is 1.5mA shorted
- 10uF takes about 2.5 seconds to measure.
- 70000uF takes about 7 seconds to measure.
- Overload protection is 550V DC or AC peak
- Current consumption of meter is 1.6mA, 8.2mA with backlight, 9.1mA with backlight and 13.3mA with both.
- Meter turns off at 2.2V, battery symbol show at 2.3V.
- Readings will be correct until meter turns off.
- Backlight fades with dropping voltage, but it usable until meter turns off.
- Flashlight fades with dropping voltage, but it usable until meter turns off.
- Viewing angle is good except from the top.
- Display updates around 3 times/sec
- Backlight will automatic turn off after about 12 seconds.
- Flashlight will not automatic turn off, but turns off when the meter turns off.
- Will automatic turn power off in about 17 minutes.
- Standard probes cannot be fully seated in the meter, but they do connect (About 5mm stick up).
- The meter usual need a few display update to before it display the value.
- Weight is 209g without accessories, but with sleeve and battery.
- Size is 145 × 70 × 37mm with sleeve
- Probe resistance 46mOhm for one.
- Probe wire is soft and 73cm long.